Wednesday, February 6, 2008

TERRIFIC TUESDAYS!!

With Daddy's new 4 day 10 hour schedule we get him home on Tuesdays now. That is why they are terrific!I'm not gonna lie we get ALLOT done! Yesterday he got our budget and taxes done. I got to go on my bi-weekly walk with with the relief society sisters w/ only two kids, not three and they had to go home if they cried!!! It has been nice.
BUT we decided to have him capatilize on this time and try to do an activity with the kids as well. They decided to go to the elementary school and throw their boomerang we have had in storage since Houston (a friend gave it to us when she traveled there). We all did it and it was pretty dang COOL and COLD!!!
Ryland getting in on the action!
Daddy the pro
This same Tuesday, Dan and I had time to go VOTE (2/5/08) for MITT Romney-we are so sad he did not win for Arizona that we have given up all hope....just kidding!! I even offered to babysit all my friends kids for free if they voted for Mitt (that was my great contribution!)
Check out the boomerang above Sterling's head in the air!!
Go Colton Go!!!
Who needs a dog to fetch when you have 3 active boys?!!

Dacie and Daddy-Dacie sure enjoys having him home
(after all, it is and extra pair of hands to hold her)

*Just a side note: I did not take my camera with me on the RS sisters walk ,BUMMER, and a truck dumped a whole ton of snow on the ground from the bed of the truck, as it had just come from Flagstaff. We called daddy and had a spontaneous snowball fight in the street! Ryland lasted all of two minutes before crying about cold hands (I have Arizona boys for sure)

4 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

That is AWESOME to have a whole day in the middle of the week with Daddy home! That's a SWEET schedule!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh, and that's such a GREAT idea to offer to babysit for people (only if they're voting for Mitt--did you screen them 1st? =). I was SAD to hear how many people in our ward didn't even go vote!

mjs ashworth said...

I am so glad we live in Arizona and can play in the snow once a year on snow day and only if we choose!!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Taxes done?!! Wow - you are a supermom!

And way to go for voting for Mitt!