Sunday, February 24, 2008

Having a BaLL BoWLING!!!

Our group of friends (playgroup, church, girls game nights) have gotten together and decided to do a once-a-month group date. This month was the 'kick-off' with a bowling and dessert night on Friday 2/22!
Dan and I had allot of FUN! I am not gonna lie, my first game was sad BUT I rocked in the second game...126 or something--and, YES, I beat Dan!
It was fun going bowling with friends-that is more of a group date kind of thing anyways~there was plenty of cheering going on!
...and some creative bowling styles (around and through the legs). Our last few frames we got to do to black lights and music, since rock-n-bowl started! SWEET!
The night was topped off with some aisle dancing at dessert/dinner (for those of us who ran straight from work)!! We are so grateful for good friends and fun date nights for us. It brought back cheap, date-night memories from BYU (except it is not cheap here and with babysitting fees)!

2 comments:

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

I'm glad you guys are having so much fun! It sounds like you have a great community there.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

AWW--looks like so much fun! We were sorry to miss it! Thanks for posting photos so I could see it, even if we couldn't live it! =)