Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like ChRisTmAs!!

I had MY MAN home this weekend so...we got our outside lights up!!! Yahoo~getting into the whole lighting spirit we drove around Sunday eve to find all the Cool lighted houses in Cottonwood, while listening to Mannheim Steamrollers! I do love this time of the year! A front porch view-I spent a day outside as well putting up the last touches of X-mas! Sorry -had to take it in the dark so you could see all his hard work!
We also got to go to Dan's work Christmas party at the Blazin' M Ranch here in town on Saturday eve (12/15). It's a dinner cowboy show (it is GOOD, and I have a seen a few in my day). It gets funnier (is that a word?) every time!!! I wish I had brought my camera because the entire office staff got a 'old time' photo taken saloon style. I am not gonna lie, Dan looked the best- He looks FINE in a cowboy hat!!! We had a babysitter, so it was a fun date night for us. I finished the great night off by finishing Dacie's holiday clip/bows, and a few extra to give away as gifts!! I am addicted.

5 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Your house looks GREAT! You are always so festive with the decorations--I love it! SUPREMO job on the hairbows by the way--i love making them too!!!

Kerry said...

I really need to learn to make hairbows for Avery. There are a few girls in my ward here who make them, and we keep talking about having a girl's night so they can teach us!So cute!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

ahhh!! i LOVE these bows! you have to show me how to do these...i have so much time to do it and i need a hobby (says marcus).
marcus still hasn't gotten our outside xmas lights up...i have a feeling it won't happen...but i don't totally blame him, i wouldn't want to do it in 20 degree weather either...

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Kerry and Amy- Girls night at my house!!! Come on over. Here is a website my friend emailed me that helped me get going, and then with a glue gun and more ribbon we just experimented. I should just let Avery have Dacie's because she just keeps ripping them off now!! AAH it makes me so mad when I worked so hard-stinker! Here is the website: http://www.theribbonretreat.com/custom/free_projects.aspx
Thanks for getting me started MONICA!

mjs ashworth said...

I love the bows! I wish I was creative enough to make some for Savoy!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Come see us soon!!