Sunday, December 16, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my Two FRONT TEETH!


Colton lost his 'other' front tooth today (Sunday 12/16)! He is so excited-and is anxiously awaiting the tooth fairy wide-eyed and bushy-tailed in his bed right now (along with his 2 other brothers-three boys in a room CAN be a challenge sometimes). He wanted to call Grandma Sorensen to tell her the special news (since she works for his dentist). He looks funny with a big gap-and sang All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth-the whole time we were out driving around looking at Christmas lights tonight. Can you tell what he ate for dinner? ((look around his mouth). He is showing off his gap and tooth (in the plastic bag).

3 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

oh my gosh--he's getting so big! How exciting!

Dawn said...

Good job, Colton! Now that's one less tooth you have to brush! Just remember when you get your new ones that they are for keeps, and take good care of them! Hope the tooth fairy came! Love you lots! Grandma S

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Alicia,

This cracked me up because my Nhaya is doing the same thing. I just posted about her tooth and now she is anxiously wiggling the other top front one. Did you ever think it would be this monumental? So fun! It has been awesome to feel like I am reacquainting myself with good missionaries from the mission. Thanks for reaching out! I love your family and will keep checking in :) Take Care Charie
a.k.a Sister Socwell