Friday, May 2, 2008

TAG- I'm it!!!!!

My friend Katie blog tagged me, HOWEVER she is getting married SO SOON--I am not sure she will have time to even read this!


Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
1. Music and Lyrics
2.My Big Fat Greek Wedding
3.Runaway Bride
4.9 Months


Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Monster in the Haunted Forest
2. Elementary school teacher (3rd Grade Franklin Elementary Provo, Utah)
3. Basketball Ref (Provo Parks and Rec.)
4. A MOM


Four Places I've Lived:
1. Exton, Pennsylvania (1 of the 5 states I have lived with my family)
2. Montgomery Village, Maryland (1 of the 5 states I have lived with my family)
3. Houston, Texas (Grad school w/ Dan)
4. Paradise, California (1 of the four areas I served in, on my mission)


Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. Dan's chocolate chip cookies
2. Pizza
3. Mexican Food
4. Serious salads


Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. Samantha Who?
2. The Bachelor
3. Notes from the Underbelly
4. House Hunters


Four sites I visit daily:
1. The Blogging World
2. The Hotmail World
3. Google searches
4. EBay/ Craigslist


Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. The Outer Banks, North Carolina
2. Assateaque Island (Ocean City, Maryland)
3. Ashton, Idaho (Yellowstone)
4. Disneyland


Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. ANYWHERE, but in Cottonwood
2. The temple
3.On a beach sipping lemonade
4. Girls week w/ my siblings and SIL siblings-massages, sleeping in, listening ears, shopping and CHOCOLATE


Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Harvey
2. Amy (my SIL)
3. Amberlyn
4. Julie. H

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your "Bam-chica-Bow-da-da-da" 70's pic of you and Dan on your wedding day! HA

Angie said...

-I like House Hunters too!
-We got those sun hats at BabiesRUs, but Walmart has a bunch too (and they're cheaper).

booboo said...

I'M taking the challenge. Go and see.

Erin said...

The tagging deed is done! Take a look!

Julie Hoggard said...

I was with you when you watched Music and Lyrics. :) I've never been tagged before how exciting! I'll try to do that tonight.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I bet that haunted forest job was sooo fun! (and YIKES I'm way behind on your blog--how did that happen?!)

Erin said...

I think Shayne, too, girl, but they sure made it look like it was her last week and that makes me think it might be Chelsea! I never know!