Monday, May 26, 2008

Bye Bye T-Ball!

On Thursday Eve (5/22) Colton and Sterling had their LaSt T-BALL game of the season! So the whole family went to cheer them on!
Sterling had a GrEaT hit..after knocking down the T a time or two
Colton kicked into high-running gear as he headed for home!
and as the LaSt high five's ended...
the team ran over to the park for trophies and root beer floats
The mini-party ended just as the rain began, that had been threatening to come all evening--Afterwards, we sat as a family under the pavilion at the park listening to rain hit the roof as we ate dinner!
Go Mariners!!


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh what fun!!! I can't wait till Brock can play!

Dawn said...

This picture of Colton with his tongue out is a real keeper! Also, I love the one of Colton and Sterling together in their uniforms...I'm so sorry we didn't get to see them play! Maybe next year! Glad you enjoyed Mindy's visit...how fun for you to get a girls day out...what a good hubbie you have to give you that! (course I'm prejudiced a little...still, I don't think that's something his dad would have done with our last 4 children! Glad he got to have the seminary students over also...what fun! Love you all!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I can't wait til my girls can play ball. soooo fun! love thos pics