Monday, May 26, 2008

End of year Bake-A-Thon!

With it being the last week of school, preschool, seminary and H.S Graduation...my kitchen was in a constant state of cooking! Cupcakes to help celebrate Colton's "pretend" b-day at school , since his birthday always falls in the Summer--we did red, white, and blue for a July theme!
The cake I decorated with all the leftover goodies this week... it was for Sterling's end of year potluck
The cookie bouquets I made for Dan's seminary seniors, and a few other graduating friends!
Because of this our kitchen was in a constant state of chaos this week! Look out BELOW...








4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so glad to see someone's kitchen can get as dirty as mine!! But all that food looked YUMMY!!!

Angie said...

I love your cookie bouquets! You are a super mom!

Anne said...

Sorry, Alicia, I'm not at all impressed with your dirty kitchen. That's how mine looks when it's tidy! But I AM impressed with those cookies! I was always secretly jealous of you and Sarah's handwriting! Cute graduation gifts!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

wow--that IS a bake-a-thon! How sweet to make those cookie boquets for the graduates. so cute!