Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day 2008~Sedona










Typically for Memorial Day I would visit my grandparents graves, or go to Bryce Canyon to celebrate their Anniversary place...however being in Arizona (they are in Utah, California) we decided to spend the day hiking as a family(my sister Mindy was in town too)!


It was absolutely beautiful weather!!!!!! Not too hot and not too cold.


We found a free trail in Sedona and went--the kids LOVED it! I have found that Ryland and Sterling REALLY get into it, they wanted to keep going an going when we FINALLY made them turn back!


I am always in awe at how beautiful it is in Sedona, and I am definitely finding the beauty in the desertIf you look closely, you can see the Blue Jay on the top of the middle branches in the tree, between the two tall rocks!

6 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

What GORGEOUS pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time. I love all the sibling photos--they look like they're having a great time with their best buddies! =)

Angie said...

Sedona really is a beautiful place. Looks like a fun hiking day for the fam. Dacie looks so big sittng there next to her brothers.

Jessica said...

Sounds like you guys had tons of fun! I am glad the weather good!

Danielle said...

Looks like a fun family adventure! You sure seem to keep busy! I'm sure the kids were wiped out after all that walking! Look forward to hearing from you soon. My email address is listed on one of your old posts!

Julie Hoggard said...

where is there somewhere free and beautiful in Sedona? I need to know!

Anne said...

beautiful pics! We'll have to go there someday!