Monday, January 21, 2008

Another Peaceful Sunday Evening?

I don't know what it is about Sunday evenings that brings out the 'dancers' in my children! BUT they somehow manage to dance, run, twirl, pillow dance(Dacie), ball bounce (Sterling) to even the calmest of music!
You would have NEVER guessed that Colton had been running 102-103 fevers for two days and had been flat in bed-we even had to wake him up to give him medicine all day. I guess the meds had kicked in at this point, because he is right back on the couch this morning with no energy!

Dacie was rockin' out- head banging and everything (which even solicited a smile from her rocker Dad). I wish I knew how to do the video clips on my computer HOWEVER I have been having the hardest time accessing my friends videos on their blogs (it always says buffering for loads of minutes and then goes black) ~ So one less thing to worry about I guess!
At least, the day of rest ended in some scripture study. I am so grateful for Dan for doing this, he is vigilant about teaching our children the scriptures.
Some Dacie side notes for ya:
*Dacie and I officially stopped nursing this week! It was her 1st year b-day gift to me. I enjoy having my body back, and she had no more interest!
*As some of you might know I have an obsessive compulsive disorder about towels being hung straight (in kitchens and bathrooms). Children are here to teach us right? So Dacie's new fixation is ripping ALL the towels down in ANY room she enters and then leaves them on the floor in rumpled messes. Soon as I go in and fix it, the next time I go in the room it is down again! aaah! Stinker

3 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Looks like a FUN Sunday! =) So when was Dacie's b-day? I knew it was coming up. Can you believe she's already 1? That's a nice 'gift' she gave you tho--just in time for softball season =)

Erin said...

Dancers, too, eh? They'd get along so well with Abby, the dancin' queen!

Kerry said...

Alicia, I posted the directions for the dip on my recipe blog. You can get to it through the Kerry's Kitchen link on my regular blog.