Tuesday, January 22, 2008

T-Minus 3 days and counting....

Until DaCiE AnN SoReNsEn turns 1!!!!!
Dacie's first birthday is this Friday the 25th of January!!
Sooo guess who got to bow making?
You may have to wait for the details as we are following daddy to a conference in Burbank and going to be partying with cousins!!!! (that is if we can all get well-Colton threw up what little he had in him after 3 days of 103 fever and being unresponsive, and is borderline dehydrated --no strep and no kidney problems as we can see w/ tests from the drs.--so lets hope we can escape with only one casualty this time!)
Dacie IS a SORENSEN--She LoVes that pizza!
I have the perfect little outfit to go with this bow. I am excited to take pictures at the zoo and gourmet cupcake shop!!!! AAAh LOVE having a GiRl!!!!

4 comments:

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

cute bows! Love the colors! Happy b-day Darcie!

Jim Hutchings said...

Why don't ya'll come to a conference in the Bay Area? Come on now...we've got em here too!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh--those bows are as cute as can BE!!! I can't wait to see the pics of her wearing them w' her outfit. Oh, and just remember that imitation is the best form of flattery--cuz I WILL be copying you when my girls turn 1! =) Poor Colton! I hope he starts feeling better soon. Oh, and enjoy your time in Cali--see I would've never known if we weren't blogging buddies! have a great trip! =)

Kerry said...

Avery loves pizza too! She can eat a whole piece, and that cracks me up for some reason. I love the bows, and I want to go to the cupcake shop! They have one here in KC, but I haven't been there yet. I love cupcakes!