Thursday, January 10, 2008

And Her FIRST Word is....

Nigh- Nigh (nigh-night). I was not sure she was making the connection at first BUT after her saying it the last couple days as she is laying down for naps and getting ready for bed (the making of the bottle usually solicits it) and waving and kissing to everyone as she does it. It is OFFICIAL! It is NOT mama or dada. It is Nigh-nigh
Can something so sick look so cute?!!! (She actually is doing allot better-we have removed the humidifier oxygen tent) That orange/ red thing behind her hat is NOT a feather- ha ha ha That would be a little too extreme (it is daddy's x-mas present hoody) I'm not gonna lie~ I have TOO much FUN dressing Dacie up in clothes and bows! We are getting down to the last of the baby shower presents, BUT here is a dress I got at her shower over a year ago! I could never have pictured how cute she would be in it. I couldn't even imagine a GIRL for that matter! She now has all four of her molars (that makes 12 teeth) and one more tooth working its way in to fill in the gap-thus the SUPER short naps and early morning wake ups ( I hope) Who would have thought teething could be so hard!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

She has that many teeth? Holy Cow! Avery just barely got her 4th and
5th teeth. That must have been one fussy girl! Yikes!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

She looks sooooo cute!! I love that outfit! My girls wore little outfits like that (solid print tho) to church last Sunday, but I neglected to take pics--arghh! I think she just looks adorable. I'm convinced, every mom needs a little girl! =)oh, and good luck w' the teething--poor thing!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh and to answer your question--yes when I do a new background it messes up stuff on the sides. I didn't notice it until one day i was like, "Wait a minute, I know I had a whole paragraph of writing there!" I'm not sure how to prevent it!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

i think the notion that kids first words are mama and dada are long gone. Ava's first words where "what's dat?" This is really cute and I loved her dress! I hope she will get better soon.

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

She is beautiful, and the dress is darling. Isabel wore a red, black and white outfit much like Dacie's just before Christmas. I never got pics...guess I better dress her back up and get some. I can (or Isabel can) relate to the teething. Dallin never complained much at all, but Isabel's have come in really fast. She's had all four mollars for a long time now. The dentist said they are called "two year mollars", but that doesn't mean they can't come in much earlier. Isabel is dangerous with those chompers when she doesn't want to surrender what is in her mouth!

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

Oh, and BTW, I also am loving the opportunity to dress a girl. It is so much fun to have her dolled up in pink...and I never really liked pink for myself. Did we tell you that we're expecting again? Isabel and the baby will be 22 months apart. We find out on the 29th if we get more pink or if it's back to blue.