Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ONE YEAR!!!!

Our SWEET RHETT DOUGLAS SORENSEN turned ONE this month...

and what a ride it has been!

*My creative friend (Angee) has 2 sets of twins and documents them throughout the year by taking a picture with a sign each month mark, and then does a complete collage at their one year birthday...well, I attempted it-and you will see, some months I got it , some months I had to 'substitute' other pictures!

Lets take a RIDE down this YEAR!

~ NEWBORN






ONE MONTH

TWO MONTHS


THREE MONTHS



FOUR MONTHSFIVE MONTHS
SIX MONTHS

SEVEN MONTHS

EIGHT MONTHS
NINE MONTHS
TEN MONTHS


ELEVEN MONTHS

TWELVE MONTHS



We have battled another severe reflux baby, that had severe food allergies.

I battled a medical challenge I never saw coming...it has been the hardest year of my life.

BUT amidst all these challenges, there has been pure happiness and bliss as I have not experienced in a lifetime. Heavenly Father has sent earthly angels to our aid. We have been blessed beyond measure in troubling times.We have made it through the closer and wiser too. We have found solace in family members who stepped up and saved our little family

and although it is not OVER we are on the tail end, and see the finish line, and for that we are grateful.

Hope sustains us.

AND...

I would do ALL OF IT OVER AGAIN to have RHETT in our FAMILY!

No comments: