Friday, November 30, 2007

SHE DID IT!




Dacie Ann Sorensen CRAWLED on her 10 month and 3rd day b-day-trying to get in the tub with her bros! What a milestone. It still takes much prodding to get her to do it-She is a princess and prefers the easier method- yell until your brothers give you what you want, and your mommy comes and gets you!!! ha ha
It is raining today (FINALLY!) so we are trapped indoors and grumpy!!I painted Dacie's fingernails for the first time yesterday. She thought the first hand was pretty cool, by the second...NOT so cool! ha ha ha (and I almost passed out trying to blow on them so hard to dry quicker) You can see them a bit in the crawling picts. BUT I included a close up at the bottom! I'm not gonna lie, I have seen better paint jobs (even by her dad) BUT I have a GIRL to play with! YEAH!!





3 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

yay a crawler! that is so exciting! Boy you definitely needed a girl Alicia. I would sure hate to see you resort to putting bows in your boys' hair & painting their nails just to get it out of your system! Dacie came at the perfect time huh?! =)she is so cute!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Dacie was right on TIME!!! I know Dan hated that I tried on girls clothes, on the boys sometimes! Are your girls getting close to crawling? Kenzie killed Dacie in that department BUT so did her bros!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Crawling and nailpolish - awesome combination!
-Carine