Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dress Up Day!


So...I finally got myself in the "good mom's club" and made one of the boys toy boxes into a dress up box, and filled it with costumes I am not worried about ruining. You would think after having 4 children in 5 years I would have already thought of doing this...but alas, I didn't. I am afraid to go in the room to see what it looks like after they discovered their box of treasures. BUT here is one of their runway appearances. I had to laugh at Colton as he came out and told me he was from high school musical (the afro and jump rope from the jump rope dance scene)! What?!! He has never even seen that movie (I am glad I have). I guess kids learn more than you think from Disney channel and school,at least it is a good show, and much to Dan's dismay maybe we will get some dancers from it! ha ha ha

2 comments:

Jim Hutchings said...

I love that the teenage mutant ninja turtle’s weapon of choice is the hammer. And that a cowboy can still pull off a power rangers t-shirt. And the Afro-jump rope, no comment!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

so cute!!!