Tuesday, November 6, 2007

HERE WE GO!

After much encouragement from some friends who have had to read my LONG emails, I have finally 'given in' to the blogging world. This is new to me, so until I catch on-you will have to bear with me. There are a few benefits I see in doing this: 1. My crazy stories and happenings may now be illustrated with real pictures-not so boring! 2.For this very reason I will be better about taking more pictures of the 'little' things. 3. Breaking up my email content will shorten it! (yeah for you!) 4. One click of a button and you are there. HOWEVER some of the 'old school' folks have told me they would prefer my emails...so for them, journals, and posterity sake (does anyone know how to save and print these blogs on a hard copy?) I am going to still be doing a little of both. Hopefully I can learn how to cut and paste from microsoft word into here! (any hints from the pros would be beneficial!) So here is to a LONG and happy blogging future!

No comments: