Saturday, November 10, 2007

I a strong guy!



Ryland (2.5) is our bottomless pit and has a way with words, that have you in stitches. The other day began and ended like any other with Ryland in my ear-telling me over and over, "I'm so hungry" " I am so so hungry mom" "Mom-you hear me? I'm hungry". I told him that he is always hungry, to which he replied, "No I not-I not a tall guy"(which if you have met ANY of our boys is absolutely NOT true). So he proceeded to eat his breakfast, which consisted of a banana, 1/2 and apple, complete large yogurt, imitation crab meat, wheat thins, and I am sure i missed a pretzel or two in there (can you imagine what our food bill has become and what it WILL become w/ 3 great eaters!!!!). AFTER he had finally had a fill (for a little while at least) he comes to me and says (while rubbing his tummy) "Now I bigger and strong. I a strong guy." I was in stitches. While we are on the subject of Ryland humor, that same day while I was working out on my elliptical he comes up to me and says," you so dizzy?" to which I replied that I was not. I was curious as to why he asked that and the only thing I could come up with was that 1. I was sweating and breathing hard and he did not know how to describe that or 2. AWHILE ago my equilibrium was off with sinuses and I was doing pilates on a ball, and got SUPER dizzy and laid on the floor for a bit. Maybe he associates exercise with dizziness now. Whatever it may be, even if he is on my last nerve that day-he manages to make me smile!

3 comments:

John and Cara said...

I WANT TO EAT HIM UP!!!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

He is so adorable! "I'm not gonna Lie" though--at first the eye thing scared me! =)

Dawn said...

Ryland will have to be a "big, strong guy" to keep up with his older brothers...which he is always trying to do. He sounds like he has Dan's metabolism, and will be one of those people that can eat whatever they want and never get fat! But he sure is cute!! Love him so much!
Grandma S