Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What do we do in the SuMmErTiMe...we "play" it up!

(target dart shooting booth)
~
The last week of summer started to prove SUPER hard in keeping the kids from saying "I am so bored" and fighting
FINALLY, one day...the boys were happily occupied for quite sometime
(the prizes and their cost)
~
AND this is what I found!
A mini-carnival that I was invited to participate in, AND YES had to pay a penny or two to play (little entrepreneurs)
(disc throw booth)
(target arrow shooting booth)
AND then a few other days I found Colton outside doing this!
Sliding glass doors always make great targets for Nerf guns!
OF COURSE...what would our summers be without a MONSOON or two!?
We have had a very WET summer-it makes for some fun humidity and bugs (yeah, almost as bad as Houston)!
Aaah- the Days of SUMMER!

1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

Your kids are so creative! I love their little carnival.