Monday, January 11, 2010

ChRisTmAs DaY!~


Christmas day was spent as family


Full of games,
going to Alvin and the Chipmunks movie in the theatres (thanks Grandpa and Grandma S)-with all you can eat popcorn and sodas!
having the missionaries to dinner
and talking with my brother on a mission
Christmas Morn was NO LET DOWN either...


We {HEART} Santa because he shops like I do!


Garage sales and Craigslist


(wii/gargae sale and doll house/craigslist)

I ,of course, had fun taking pictures with my new camera--my other one is 5.5 yrs old! (thus the close up shots of the tree)
Of course we got more then we deserved, and the house had tons of trash, presents, and kids everywhere!!! (since Cara and John were over too)
We could hardly get Dacie to break away from her doll house for meals or movies...Santa certainly got his money's worth!
~
She played with it for 2 days straight!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

No comments: