Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pictures of A Sorensen Summer!

AMIDST the travelling...
here are some things the Sorensen's did this summer! PIONEER TREK!
(I am the chubby momma walking with the stick between the two handcarts)
FREE LUNCH in JUNE
and some quality sandbox time after with some friends!
Watching the MONSOONS come in
Playing and feeding at our DUCK POND!

more afternoon monsoon lovin'
Being SEDATED...
and coloring at our favorite DENTIST office
More metal in our mouths!
Finding BIGFOOT...
at birthday parties (check him out in the background)
Many a doll were DIAPERED
Also, my first solo CANNING peaches and jam with the sis
...its allot of work



PLAYING with the CAMERA
lotsa' CAR RIDING AND FIGHTING

Lots of Quality time at, and with, AUNT MOMMY CARA's
FUN PLAYGROUPS
AND POPSICLESat pretty houses
SLIPPIN' and SLIDIN'
and Some Serious SWIMMING!!!
at our friends the Backus's (who sadly just moved) and Cara's apartment



Some SOCIALIZING with the other SISTA'S at SWIM LESSONSSWIM LESSONS
(Colton passed his final level)





HANGIN' with my YW BUDDIES!!! at GIRLS CAMP and beyond

Some FISHING with daddy
(and at grandma & Grnadpa's camp)
AND DANCIN' our way through reunions!!
Oh, WHAT DO WE DO IN THE SUMMERTIME?

6 comments:

Kara said...

Congratulations on the impending arrival. How exciting! It will be crazy but so fun! Hope you're feeling well. You look great. Take care!

Selena and Russ!! said...

that looks like a fun filled summer. i wish i could say the same. mine was pretty lame. haha. work work work.....

peterson pack said...

Wow! What a summer! And I can't believe you are back in school already. When does school end? We start on the 25th and I am so not looking forward to it. I have really enjoyed having them home. Guess what? I am teaching preschool out of my home this year. I am trying to get 5 kids, it will be a blast. I hope Natalie does well. Have a fun 1st month of school. And I love the cakes. I copied you last year and the kids asked me the other day if I was going to do it again. Thanks!!!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Holy cow you have been busy!

Cool you Colton was baptized. It makes me excited for Nhaya's in Oct. He is so handsome!

That stinks you lost your ring. Any luck yet? Sheesh you were so close maybe I will find it :)

Selena and Russ!! said...

hey i posted the rawson family reunion pictures! have you seen them!? There are some funny ones!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

WOW--what a busy summer! I bet it feels like it just flew by. I'm glad you guys had a lot of fun! =)