Wednesday, August 20, 2008

THIS ONE'S FOR DAN!

I AM NOT GONNA LIE-This new blog background is all for Dan (my undercover Rocker)--we'll see if he notices?!!!!!
And Now I have gone ALL OUT for my man. All he wanted for his birthday was for me to create a playlist on my blog (yes, he LOVES music)--and I have FINALLY done it and ONLY put on 'HIS' MUSIC (for now).
OF course the songs are tributes to "DAN'S GIRLS"- he always says the Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress reminds him of me, and Brown Eyed Girl would be his little Dacie.
Some have commented about our Rocker names-- I think our rocker names will be Rocka (for Dan, a nick name I gave him FoReVer ago) and STAR for me (since I am Dan's super star!)-ha ha ha ha-- he is going to die if he ever reads this!!!
FOR NOW I can write whatever I want!!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Sweet background! Yes, you know the friend who is pregnant. Becky Flanigan! But sadly, she miscarried her twin sons on Monday morning. Sweet babies were so tiny and so loved! THank goodness for the gospel-they will be theirs forever...

TexasTwinsTwice said...

cool background--he's gonna love it! =)

Emily said...

Is he a Guitar Hero fan or a real musician?

Unknown said...

I just have one question...... What are your rockstar names?

Unknown said...

I think you should be Triple A!

Unknown said...

I am liking the names! hahaha and lovin the music! You go girl!

Chelle said...

Bet my husband wished I'd dedicate a blog for him. He thinks ours could use a little masculinity! Too cute!