Friday, November 20, 2009

MOM, I NEED new shoes!!!

SO the other day Sterling comes to me and says, "Mom it is time for me to have new shoes." Thinking that he was growing tired of his 'favorite' pair (really) and just wanted a new style I told him, "the ones you have work just fine Sterling." To which he replied, "BUT MOM, they have a hole all the way through the bottom." Thinking to myself, that as a really good mom I think I would have noticed that I said, "no they don't I have not seen the hole...bring them to me." This is what he brought to me... pictures below. Needless to say we went out the next day and got him some (since it was raining).
I am an old woman who lived in a shoe who had so many children she did not know what to do!






2 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Well, he certainly got his use out of those shoes! I hope he enjoys his new pair.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Those have been well loved!! Looks like he was carrying a few rocks around with him in the bottom too =)