Monday, November 23, 2009

51/2 Month Check- Up and its a THUMBS UP!

(this is the ultrasound from last month where we found out the sex)
I just got back from my OB/GYN today and ALL IS WELL!
No infections (for once)
Blood Pressure- good
Babies heartbeat- good
My tummy weighing in the right size-good
My triple screening for neuro defects and down syndrome came back- negative
Scales- BAD!
(I have been able to stay about a 4 pound weight gain this entire pregnancy...but now it is 10- AAAH!!! that is even with the stomach flu in ONE month)
Since this could very possibly be my last pregnancy I was determined to take cute belly pictures every month for records sake...however, my belly is not cooperating this pregnancy.
The baby is really carrying high this time, my upper stomach is ball round... but that leaves the left over belly from the boys with nothing to fill down below (you get my drift..sorry guys) so tummy pictures are not quite there yet. I KNOW it will all fill in...but I will wait for that before publishing!
So for now you get little Miss Dacie...who ran in and said...."look mommy! I have a baby in my tummy!"

Here is the official document from the ultrasound tech telling us what sex we were having (it was sealed in an envelope!)
Before Dacie even found out we were having a boy I kept asking her, "don't you want a sister to play with?" and she kept responding "no, a brother." I figured she was inspired or knew she would not have to share her toys...or that she would get her own room as a teenager...or that she solidified princess status! ha ha ha

2 comments:

The Bargar Beauties said...

What a perfect baby:) Daci is going to be a great mommy too!

The Mangums said...

What a cute little momma you have! So glad things are going well for you.