Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Rest of Phoenix! (X-mas Vacation)

***So maybe my New Years goal should be to FINISH my posts about Christmas!
Not only did we get Quality Cousin/Family Time while in Phoenix,
and Fabulous Family Photos
BUT..
We got to open some MORE presents! Wahoo!!!!
A birthday Present Pedicure with Kerri (for me)

A date night to the movies with no babysitting fees

Some teeth work done for Dan and I.
I got my mouth prepped for my new Crown!
The LONGEST temple session we have ever done (through some miscommunication).
We went during the day and came back home at night--(after sneaking in some dinner at my FAVORITE place--Claim Jumper too)!
..and yet another free babysitting day!
Some shopping at the Mall

A FHE lesson on Joseph Smith's birthday...and the kids creations of what were suppose to be candy centipedes. They did not quite look like the book pictures, but I am sure tasted as good- he he he


AND some fun with Grandma and Grandpa!
Colton got to go shooting clay discs with Gpa & Clint,
The boys went to the park and library w/ -Gma and the Blairs
...and a final farewell w/ falling leaves solicited by Grandpa!
It was a great couple of days. Because we had nothing we HAD to be back for--it was nice to just take our time and do our thing--when usually we are rushed and have quite the agenda of things to get done while we are down there!

2 comments:

Charity and Crew said...

Looks like you had fun. If you want you can contact me via email and I will fill you on the down low with my life. It is queenmair@hotmail.com

TexasTwinsTwice said...

whoo hoo--sounds like a fun time!!! I think all parents would agree that FREE BABYSITTING is the best gift ever! =)